Tuesday, October 23, 2012

wild Chipmunk Hand feeding

wild Chipmunk Hand feeding Video Clips. Duration : 4.17 Mins.


Today i walked up to two chipmunks feeding from bird seed that was droping out of the bird feeder they didn't run away.I did today what took me a whole summer to do when i was a kid.I hand feed a chipmunk again.When i was a kid i fed one acorns it just took it from my hand .TODAY the chipmunk went in my hand It took all of 5 minutes to get the little guy to do it .I wouldn't do this all the time because they can bite. but took a chance today .lolThis was a small one i don't think it knew to be scared of people yet.Anmials just love it around here or just love me.lol Thought it would be intresting to share .

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

louisagieseke
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.