Thursday, October 18, 2012

Animal drama unfolds in back yard

Animal drama unfolds in back yard Video Clips. Duration : 0.88 Mins.


Squirrel discovers seeds that dropped down from the bird feeder. Horde of sparrows chase away the squirrel. Enter doves... Suddenly, massive black dog storms the scene... Please comment on my video and subscribe to my channel! This fox squirrel video was filmed with GoPro Hero2 camera in February 2012. I placed the GoPro near the spot where squirrels and birds often congregate to eat seeds that fall out of the bird feeder. I was lucky that 2 minutes after I placed the camera, the squirrel decided to sit right next to it... If you like this video, please check out my dog's point of view video. www.youtube.com It's pretty hilarious. The following are some random thoughts to feed the search engine: What can I say, sometimes animals invade my back yard, but they have to disperse when my large labrador dog starts chasing them. Luckily the dog has never caught anything. She recognizes our squirrel problem though... Sometimes the squirrel gets on the tree and teases the dog that's right under. Squirrels often chirp at the dog from a safe distance. I've also witnessed squirrel fight in my back yard. I wish I had a camera with me to film that... I'm not sure what kind of squirrel the one I filmed is... Someone tells me it's a fox squirrel. I'm not even sure what other kinds of squirrel lives around here: grey squirrel (gray squirrel)? Well, somebody e-mailed me to let me know that this is a "fox squirrel". Now I know. Squirrels are actually pretty cool animals. I would like to ...

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

louisagieseke
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.