Friday, October 5, 2012

Hummingbird HD Video Test 2 Flip Mino QT 1280x720p

Hummingbird HD Video Test 2 Flip Mino QT 1280x720p Video Clips. Duration : 1.58 Mins.


Another test video. YouTube improved their codec this week, so I am seeing an increase in quality. Not planes...just some HD video for discussion. I recently bought a Flip Mino HD. I think it's great but does not do well in low light and needs to be about 6-10 feet from it's subject. I taped this hummingbird flying in and eating and then did a slow motion version afterwards. Even at 30fps, the wings still blur. You can see the bird feeder is slightly blurry but the rest of the shot is not. It is an amazing camera to carry in your pocket though. Sound is also pretty good. I exported the video using Quicktime Pro using 1280x720 HD with deinterlace checked and automatic for frames, frame reordering checked and encoding set to high and multiple pass (high), AAC 44.1 VBR 192. It yielded a file around 260 MB.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

louisagieseke
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.