Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Common Grackle

The Common Grackle Video Clips. Duration : 5.15 Mins.


I was awaken by the sound of this flock of birds a couple of mornings and decided to learn what breed they were and why they seemed confused arriving on my lawn a couple of times each day. I was impressed with their radiant color and ongoing stream they made in the sky. I am learning how to use the video on my camera so I apologize for the out of focus shots but felt they needed to be in the video to show the magnitude of the amount of these birds in the flock. It was amazing to watch them in flight to say the least. I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I enjoyed getting to witness such beauty in the sky. I did not create nor take credit for the song used in this video

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

louisagieseke
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.